Friday, July 18, 2008

Long time, no blog

Well, I've really slacked off on blogging lately. Our summer break is halfway over and it's been a nice one so far. Great not to have to be somewhere every day. It is a challenge for me, though, to keep the kids busy. Caitlyn is a go-go-go girl. Aubreigh is content to do quiet activities. Jake is easy going but prefers to be outside all day. The girls started ballet this week, with Caitlyn in Ballet I and Aubreigh in "Tiny Tutus." We had VBS this week at church which was a lot of fun!

To summarize the last month, we had a little birthday party for Aubreigh right after Father's Day. For the 4th of July we visited with my parents and Josh and Stef down at their new place. The kids loved the beach- catching sand crabs and throwing sand everywhere (guess who that was!) and how cool is it that J & S are just a 10 minute walk from the beach?!

Hopefully I'll add some pictures soon too!

No comments: