I have a prayer request for you. Merrily, a friend of my good friend Shara, is going through a mother's worst nightmare. You can read the link if you wish; it is heartbreaking. Please keep this bereaved Mom in your thoughts and prayers and pray that justice will be served for her ex-boyfriend. We know with confidence little Andrew is in the presence of the Lord, but his mother is absolutely broken and may not know the comfort of our Heavenly Father. She also has no money and Eldorado Savings Bank has set up a fund in her son's name to help cover funeral costs.
Shara announced this news yesterday at our MOPS meeting. Needless to say, it was a very sober one. Merrily's advice when asked what we as Moms could do: "Hug your babies." Believe me, yesterday I was hugging my kids a LOT more than I usually do.
11 months
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment