A couple weeks ago I had the privelege of visiting my sister Stef at her new place in Felton! We got to have a sister's weekend, and Marty was an awesome husband and daddy by taking care of the kids the whole weekend! And Josh was an awesome husband for putting up with us!
I haven't uploaded my pics yet, but you can take a look at our weekend by visiting Stef's blog if you'd like, www.joshsteph.blogspot.com and if you really want to get a feel for downtown Santa Cruz, watch the Kuzanga Marimba video clip she has on there, or see www.kuzanga.com Marimbas and hula hoops mix up well! I'd like to get one of those flashing-light hula hoops. (www.movehoops.com) Santa Cruz definitely has a unique culture going on!
Highlights of my trip included going to some great places to eat with Josh and Stef, going to the beach in Aptos and seeing the creepy concrete boat off the pier, thrift store shopping with Stef, seeing Iron Man (I seriously don't know when the last time I went to a theatre movie was!) going to Josh and Stef's church with them, buying green coffee beans, and staying in the Tang's great little guest house. (I'm going to miss that, Stef!) Most of all I just loved that the weekend was laid-back and I got to feel like me again. Every mom needs to do this once in awhile!
11 months
12 years ago


1 comment:
hi!!!
i'm very much looking forward to a (hopefully) 24-hour get-away with some friends. yes, it's totally needed for every mommy!!
Post a Comment