


Caitlyn had Nutcracker pictures last week, and everyone had to be in full costume. It was fun, but absolutely crazy. The ballet studio was one big dressing room! I was able to get some of my own pictures of Caitie. The production is really coming together! I can't believe it's only 1 1/2 weeks until showtime! Here's a few shots of her in her Snowflake costume. In the first picture she is in the front row on the right. I'll try to get the Waltz of the Flowers pics up soon...


5 comments:
ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!! Hi Caitlyn. I love you!
Simply adorable.
Wow!! It took me a bit to realize it was Caitlyn - she looks so grown up and so beautiful. Can't wait to see the performance!
Love, Mom
what an angel!
Thanks! I'm pretty proud of her. She's working so hard yet seems to enjoy every minute of dancing.
Post a Comment