
Hi, I'm Aubreigh. I'm almost 2 1/2 years old. I am kind of shy and I love my daddy beyond words. In fact, you could say I throw temper tantrums like Mom and Dad have never seen before if Daddy's lap is occupied by anyone else! This is me dressed up for the Halloween Carnival at my sister's school. I was Tinkerbell! I was so excited to collect my OWN candy in my OWN bag. I love lollipops the best! That was good for Mommy because I think she wanted the chocolate! It's tough being the middle kid but I am learning to hold my ground and let my voice be heard! And boy can I ever do that!


2 comments:
I love this picture of Brie. Tink is my favorite. WIsh I could have been there. =-)
Yes, she was pretty happy to be a Disney fairy! Caitie was supposed to be a fairy too, but she back out at the last minute and couldn't resist her Belle costume!
Post a Comment