Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Jake!




Our Jake turned one on November 25th and enjoyed every minute of his little celebration! He loves cake, as you can see by his face! He also liked chewing on the candle. Jake ripped open a couple of his presents and loves his little firetruck ride-on toy! He is quite a little character and just doesn't stop moving! I thought he was going to just tear my mom's house apart! It was fun celebrating a fall birthday in our immediate family, as most of us are earlier in the year. And, what I didn't wrap for Jake's birthday we'll just give him for Christmas! I got most of my Christmas shopping done in SLO, since there was a LOT more selection there than here. Josh and Stephanie treated us to a fabulous sushi dinner in Pismo that was not only yummy, but entertaining as well (lots of knives and fire!)

1 comment:

Stephanie Tang said...

Jake looks like such a big boy on his fire truck!! =-)