Saturday, November 10, 2007

Miss Caitlyn


Hi, it's Caitlyn! I'm five and a half years old and I'm in kindergarten! I just love school and look forward to Mondays! But I also look forward to Fridays because I know the next day I get to sleep in! This is me with my cat Sammy. He is so much fun! For Halloween I was Belle, just like last year. My Mommy bought me a different costume but I wouldn't wear it. Maybe you'll see pictures later. It depends on if she "gets around to it." I wonder what that means? She says that a lot....

2 comments:

Stephanie Tang said...

I'm going to be honest Jennie...Sammy looks less than thrilled in this picture!!

The Scholl Family said...

Caitlyn says: "He kind of looks cute. He's soft and cuddly." Mommy says: "I agree that he doesn't look happy. And he wasn't..I think some scratching and crying may have ensued shortly after...."