I'm pretty "post-y" today- guess I'm making up for lost time. I am excited because I get to go to play Bunko tonight!!!! Once a month, 12 of us get together and play this fun game. Every month it's at a different house. I'm on the sub list, but out of 12 women, there's typically at least one that can't make it. So, I get to go nearly every month! So, if you've never played, you've got to! Form a group if you must! It's easy, fun, and you get stickers on your score sheet!
2 comments:
Your kids are SO ADORABLE Jennie! I wish I could come for a visit some time with your mom!! Love and blessings! Priscilla Rynning
Hey. Hope you had fun at Bunko. Who knew you were motivated by stickers!? =-) Could you PLEASE send me a picture of the kiddos in their costumes. I've been waiting too long to see those African animals.
And guess who you missed seeing Saturday afternoon in Santa Cruz.....only your favorite marimba players EVER Kuzanga!!! Josh and I thought of you.
Post a Comment