


It's official: Caitlyn is now six years old! Here are a few of the things she's enjoyed doing lately: helping to raise her chicks, catching and studying butterflies and other little critters, and roasting marshmallows around our little campfire (yes, they're miniature, this is before we bought the big ones!)
Caitlyn, you have made us so proud! May 2, 2002 was the day you made us "Mommy and Daddy" and you are such a gift from God. We love you, Caitie-lynn! Happy 6th Birthday!!!


2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday to Caitlyn! What cute pictures. She looks so sweet and happy.
I just can't believe she is already 6. Of course, I know that intellectually, but it just still seems like yesterday that we came and saw her shortly after she was born. All of our kids are growing too too fast!
I love keeping up with your family on your blog. :o)
Judi
ADORABLE picture with the chick! I love you guys. =-)
Post a Comment