
Hello, Miss (Mrs.) 25-year-old!! We here in a remote part of the state wish you a very happy birthday and that you get to do something extra special and unique today (or tonight, whatever.) The kids left you a little birthday message on your phone, hope you get it! And, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can come visit you SOLO this weekend in your neck of the woods! Marty is trading our dead car for one that runs and is (hopefully) picking it up tomorrow. Have a happy, happy day! And keep enjoying the smell of the redwoods- there's nothing like fresh tree smell!
Love, your one and only sis


2 comments:
Thank you so much for the post and the ADORABLE message on my answering machine! I saved it so I can listen to it over and over again. I love you guys and look forward to our girls weekend!!!!!
You're welcome! Looking forward to our weekend too! My mommy-friends are jealous!!! I just hope Marty holds up OK. Just printed off directions and I'll touch bases with you tonight!
Post a Comment