Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aubreigh Starts Preschool!


Here is Miss Aubreigh on her first day of preschool! She was so proud of her Disney Princess lunchbox, her nametag, and cubbie. She likes her teachers (one in particular, but I can't remember her name) and when we prayed at bedtime, she sang a little song she learned that day. Brie is pretty good at her letters already- of course her favorite that she points of multiple times per day is "A for Aubreigh!"

I'd post more pictures, but this is all she'd let me take that turned out good!

3 comments:

Stephanie Tang said...

I knew she would love having her own school! Love you Brie!
Love, Aunt Stephanie

Kristen Borland said...

sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow Aubreigh, what a big girl!!! We are so happy that you have your own school to go to and that you will be learning so many things.
We love you lots!

Love, Grandma and Papa