

Over the past few weeks Jake's hair has gotten out of control! For those of you that have boys, you know how you've got to stay on top of the maintenance or that hair can very quickly get away from you!!! So, I took my friend Christine's suggestions and used the clippers on him. He sat relatively still, too! And so much safer than the scissor cuts we've tried to give him! So, here's the before and after pictures of Jake. He's so much more comfortable looking!


4 comments:
oh yes, clippers are the way to go with boys! and it always turns out nice.
such a handsome little dude!
Hi Jennie! Of course I remember you! Love the pics of your kids - your family is growing so much - I remember when you got married!
very handsome--- we started using the clippers on Brenden the summer after he turned 1. He kept getting heat rash along his hairline (the boy can sweat!), so the ped actually recommended it. We've been clipping it ever since. :o)
He's looking like such a big boy now!
Post a Comment