

OK, the reason I haven't added any of these pictures is because I just flat out can't decide on what to put on the blog! There's too many cute ones! Anyway, we went down to Aptos to spend the weekend with my parents and sister and brother in law, Stef and Josh. We walked down to the beach from their house and had a good time playing in the waves and sand. Caitlyn's favorite thing was catching elusive sand crabs, while Aubreigh preferred to make sand castles and stay close to me, Stef, and Grandma. (Notice a common thread there?!) Jake was, as usual, a little ball of energy and liked the beach but had a healthy fear of the crashing waves. I couldn't believe how many crabs Caitlyn caught- but she did have lots of help from my Papa, Daddy, and Uncle Josh. It's so sweet to see how Caitlyn has warmed up to her Uncle Josh!
So Stef and Josh have quite the cute place and what a good location! Aubreigh got to see her first theatre movie with her aunt and uncle and Papa, Wall-E. Now, I haven't seen it, but Caitlyn gave it rave reviews. Heard it was quite PC. My Dad claims it has only a few words in it, one of them being "Wall-E" in a robotic voice. I think I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. My parents took the girls back home with them for a week, and Jake came home with us for a week of being an only child and getting all of our attention! It was pretty fun to have just Mom and Jake time during the day. I forgot what it was like when we had Caitlyn to ourselves (or rather, she had us to herself!) for just over 3 years.


2 comments:
Thanks so much for coming down for the 4th of July. We had so much fun at the beach with you guys.
Of course!!! I wish we could see you guys soon. The beach was great. Next time I want to go fishing!
Post a Comment