Well, it's a no on the DSL. Apparantly AT&T thinks it's OK to tell you that you can get DSL,then say, well, no, you can't. Really funny. I was so excited too. Our only hope now is getting an ISDN line and sharing it with the neighbors. Soooo, stay tuned!
Yesterday was my bday, and my dear friend Shara watched Jake for me while Brie was at preschool, so I had FOUR hours to myself! A small glimpse of what the future holds when Jake is in kindergarten! I got to volunteer in Caitlyn's classroom for an hour, then I had lunch with Marty. Mexican food....yummy! He had just told me how his dept. at work had to shut down an illegal (re: out of the home) tamale stand, so what sounded good to me? Right, a legal tamale! :) And I am just such a sucker for chips and salsa. Mmmmm!
We had friends over for dinner and had a delicious chocolate cake too! Mom, thank you SO much for the Cal Poly sweatshirt!! It's so cute and since it has pink Marty won't borrow it!
11 months
12 years ago


2 comments:
Oh no, what a bummer! We had the same deal when we lived in Clayton, NC. We went from having a cable modem when we lived in the bay area, back to dial-up for 3 years. It felt like we had stepped back in time a decade! I will never take high speed internet access for granted again. I'm thankful we have it here! Hopefully they'll bring it to your area very soon!
Bummer about the DSL. =-( So glad you were able to get out on your birthday! PLEASE put up a picture of your new hairdo!!!
Post a Comment