Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, dear Aubreigh!

"No, I'm not Aubreigh, I'm Snow White! (or Belle, or Ariel...) And I'm four!"
A few weeks ago with Daddy, Tompa, Jake, and Caitlyn in Ferndale

Fishing with Daddy
Third Birthday with her Luau cake
Second Birthday
13 months...I'm going to be a doctor!
One year old...tub time!
First Birthday, with her first very special blanket


Aubreigh Olivia turns four today! She is quite excited, but also has a cold and cough so that puts a damper on her day. That may cancel our plans to go swimming today and stargazing tonight...but we'll make sure she has a fun birthday nonetheless!

We love you so, so much Brie and are thankful that God has given you to our family. You are a precious soul and we look forward to seeing who you become.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aubreigh,

Happy Birthday to you!! What a big girl you have become - 4 years old! We love you so much too and can't wait to share some special summer days with you soon - hopefully in SLO and then up at the Twain Harte cabin and lake.
Love from Grandma and Papa

Priscilla Rynning said...

I can't believe your SECOND daughter is 4 years old!! I remember you as a newlywed sitting with your mom having ice cream at Mount Hermon talking about having a baby!!!! Now you have THREE babies!!!! Where has all the time gone??!!!!

Priscilla Rynning said...

OOOOOO! I am THRILLED that you included the picture of Aubreigh with the blanket I knitted for her!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday to Aubreigh! She is such a doll. :o)

Mama Mote said...

Well, I can't believe I didn't find your blog before. I read Steph's when she writes something and I just didn't see who she was following...should have known. So how is the Scholl family doing? Looks like things are going well and your family is definitely growing. Fun to find you here. Say hi to Marty.