

I finally did it! I snipped off Brie's nappy mess of matted curls. I thought it would be more painful than it actually was. She looks like a little pixie and like a true almost-4-year-old! She may never have curly hair again (naturally, at least) but at least she's more comfortable and I don't have to drag a brush through that disaster anymore. And, we'll spend less on detangler. Whoo hoo. I'm relieved that she doesn't hate the cut...it could be quite traumatic for a little princessy girly-girl to have their hair shortened and curls gone, but she took one look in the mirror and sported a dazzling smile that said it all...."I like my hair, Mommy! I look like you!" Uh-oh, really? Is this good or bad?
But the bottom line is...SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!


3 comments:
really, really cute!! love that smile!
It's a good thing Jennie!! I need birthday ideas for the soon to be 4 yr old!
Yes she is a real cutie and almost 4 yrs old!!
Post a Comment