
Wow, I had a ton of pictures to move from our camera to the computer, where they remain indefinitely since I'm terrible at ordering pictures. I found this one, taken a couple of weeks ago, of Jake hugging the cat. I don't usually pay attention to the facial expressions of our pets when I'm taking a picture, but now that I look at it, I think Sammy is smiling. This cat, and his late brother Wally (may he rest in peace) have never minded our kids playing with them, wrestling with them, tweaking their tails, and tackling them. My cat Misty wouldn't have even let me THINK about doing half the stuff that Sammy allows!
More happenings..Caitlyn had her first field trip of the year with her class to the Fire Station. The month of October is spent learning about safety, as well as learning to be drug-free for life. And I had to explain to Caitie what drugs were- that was really interesting and produced lots of questions. I got to go along on the field trip, which was a lot of fun, but Caitlyn clung to me and wanted me to stay the whole day at school too! (I would have loved to, but Marty had to get back to work!) It was tough to get some good pictures of the kids, but this one of Caitlyn pretty much sums up her thoughts. I think she liked the hospital field trip last year better! Coming up next is a trip to the post office. Boy, I wish I was in 1st grade again!


3 comments:
Yes, your right.... that is a cat smile!!
Aunt Sue Ann
Glad you got to go on the field trip Jennie. Sounds like you enjoyed it more than Caitlyn - was she scared?
By the way, what happened to Wally?
love, Mom
Yep, the field trip was fun! I love to be a part of Caitlyn's school life when I can. She was scared of the siren and didn't want to sit up in the engine. And Wally disappeared a month ago. I miss him. He was such a sweet, soft, fluffy cat. We don't know what happened, and don't want to speculate too much. :(
Post a Comment