


A bit behind on the photos....as you can tell I did not even get around to Christmas cards! Still working on the Christmas Thank-you's, as a matter of fact! I just uploaded pictures from our camera, which has been giving me trouble for a few months. It's just too "old" (Seven is old for technology, apparantly!) and our computer sometimes won't recognize that it's trying to connect. Well, I said I'm not buying another camera until we need one, and that time may be quickly approaching!
Here are some cute shots of the kids on Christmas day with some of their favorite gifts! The girls look like little twins in their matching pjs from Grandma and Papa! Even I had to look twice before I posted them on our blog! Caitlyn, to my surprise, just LOVED a soft green blanket I gave her, and, Aunt Sue Ann, Brie loves her Dora pj's- so soft and cuddly! And then there's Jake with his tool set: "Toos!" Best part about these pics: totally candid!
We had a very relaxing Christmas. It even snowed for us! So pretty, but short-lived, and this January has been rather un-snowy. I'm wondering if February will make up for its predecessor!


1 comment:
Darling pictures Jennie!! Caitlyn looks very grown up with her missing tooth. Glad the girls like their ballet pj's. Thanks for the update.
love, Mom
Post a Comment