Friday, January 30, 2009

Another lost tooth, and a new kitty




Caitlyn's sporting a brand-new look, after having lost her 1st top tooth (total of 3 now) I think she truly looks like a first-grader now!




And here is our newest addition in the pet department- Mia the kitty-cat. We were down to just Sammy, Caitlyn's orange cat who has a horribly irritating meow, and frankly I like to have at least 2 cats around here. So I found little Mia here in a free ad at the feed store. She was the last pick of her litter. And I could see why at first! She has a spitfire of a personality and seemed to hate us at first. A few days later, she was sitting with me on the couch. She took all of Henry's favorite spots in the house, but he graciously conceded. He doesn't mind being 2nd place, as long as he's still Marty's favorite and gets to bed up in lots of blankets. Hey, he still sleeps 22+ hours a day, so he's happy!

1 comment:

Kristen Borland said...

ah, i want another kitty! but some good friends of ours are allergic, so i think it's best we just don't. kinda sad. but we like our friends better. maybe a dog someday!