Jennie, I love your blog, your doing a great job of keeping it up! Great pics, the kids are soooo cute!! I have a favor to ask.. Can you please email the pic you have on the top of your blog of the 3 kids...please please? I want to print it out. Love, Aunt Sue Ann
Hi Aunt Sue Ann- sure, I'll get that picture out to you! Been thinking about you and hope you're doing well! I need to hop on over to your blog and check out the latest cabin pictures!
Hi Jenny, thanks! Yes, the kiddos are definitely a good mix of us. It's fun to see what traits come out. I must say Bella looks just like you! What a sweet little girl. :)
I am always amazed at how tolerant your cats are. Love the pictures and love the kiddos even more!! I'd love to see a recent picture of Caitie and her missing teeth. I'd love to hear name suggestions from Caitlyn and Aubreigh...I'm sure they would be amazing. =-)
Hi Stef, yeah, what a tolerant cat we have! Caitlyn's name picks are: "Alyssa, Annie, Allie, Shelby..and I can't think of any boy names." Aubreigh's fave names are: "Alyssa, Ashley, boy, and girl." Looks like my girls really like names that start with "A" and are biased to feminine names. But Aubreigh is telling me right now that she thinks your baby is a boy. And that she wants you to come to our house and play with her! Caitlyn just chipped in "And if they come over I hope Uncle Josh brings his computer!"
I'm 7 and in first grade! I love school, drawing, crafts, reading, playing outside, and being a 2nd mommy to my little sister and brother. I am bright, funny, and affectionate! I've been dancing ballet for a year now, and I just adore it!
Aubreigh
I'm almost 4, in preschool, and I'm sweet, shy, and serious. Mommy and Daddy think I look like a little Precious Moments girl. I love playing with my baby dolls, dressing up, reading books, swinging outside, playdough, grocery shopping, and helping Mommy.
Jacob
I'm 2 1/2 and I love to play! I'm always on the move and love to get into stuff I shouldn't! I really like mud and dirt, my sandbox, and the park! I keep my parents extremely busy and my older sisters asking when my naptime is. I could live outside! Daddy lets me help him fix stuff!
Our Pets
Our family's not complete without our furry and feathered kids...
Henry
Our Doxie...I've never met a dog who relishes sleep as much as this guy!
Greetings and welcome to our family's blog! We're Marty and Jennie, married for almost 10 years, and fortunate to have three beautiful children together. If you're stopping by, introduce yourself! We love reconnecting with friends. :)
Chronicles of the hum-drum and pitter-patter of our everyday life!
Welcome to the Scholl Family Blog! We're glad you visited and hope this makes you feel closer to us. We can't see all our family and friends as often as we'd like! Our goal is to update this blog weekly. Enjoy a slice of life in our family!
6 comments:
Jennie,
I love your blog, your doing a great job of keeping it up!
Great pics, the kids are soooo cute!!
I have a favor to ask.. Can you please email the pic you have on the top of your blog of the 3 kids...please please? I want to print it out.
Love, Aunt Sue Ann
Just have to say I think your kids are absolutly adorable!! :-) Such a good mix of you and Marty.
Hi Aunt Sue Ann-
sure, I'll get that picture out to you! Been thinking about you and hope you're doing well! I need to hop on over to your blog and check out the latest cabin pictures!
Hi Jenny,
thanks! Yes, the kiddos are definitely a good mix of us. It's fun to see what traits come out. I must say Bella looks just like you! What a sweet little girl. :)
I am always amazed at how tolerant your cats are. Love the pictures and love the kiddos even more!! I'd love to see a recent picture of Caitie and her missing teeth. I'd love to hear name suggestions from Caitlyn and Aubreigh...I'm sure they would be amazing. =-)
Hi Stef,
yeah, what a tolerant cat we have! Caitlyn's name picks are: "Alyssa, Annie, Allie, Shelby..and I can't think of any boy names."
Aubreigh's fave names are: "Alyssa, Ashley, boy, and girl." Looks like my girls really like names that start with "A" and are biased to feminine names. But Aubreigh is telling me right now that she thinks your baby is a boy. And that she wants you to come to our house and play with her! Caitlyn just chipped in "And if they come over I hope Uncle Josh brings his computer!"
Post a Comment