Thursday, May 21, 2009

Caitlyn's Birthday Pictures

The quilt I made for Caitlyn: Scrappy 30's Bulls-Eye,
took 2nd place at the fair! Caitlyn's baby quilt that
I made for her was one of my first, not well-constructed, and
I figured I owed her one that would last!

She loved her "Rainbow-fetti" cake and licking the frosting
off the candle! What a fun day!


Smacking that pinata! It rained on party day, so we had
to be really creative with where to rig up the pinata in the house!


What's in here? I just love her smile!


How about some catching up on May since we're more than halfway through now...here's some pictures from Caitlyn's birthday and party. May's been a busy but good month, with lots of happenings, birthdays, the fair, and a trip up to Ferndale. Another post on that later.

4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

the quilt is gorgeous!

The Scholl Family said...

Thanks! Caitlyn won't part with it, and I knew she'd enjoy it more than I would.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your prize winning quilt!! It looks great. Looks like Caitlyn had a great party.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to sign my name.
Love, Mom