Easter Sunday in her pretty blue dress
Giving little bro Jake a big hug! in her hair!
At Awana Grand Prix in February
At Awana Grand Prix in FebruaryYesterday, Caitlyn, my sweet girl that made me a mother, turned seven! I can hardly believe it. She has grown so fast and is such a delightful girl. I mean, she has her moments, but for the most part she is a joy and such a smart little cookie!
We celebrated her birthday with a party at our house. The original plan to have it at the park got rained out, but that's OK because it turned out to be lots of fun anyway. Caitlyn was delighted to be surrounded by friends from school and church, and best of all, to have her ACTUAL birthday be on a Saturday, her favorite day of the week! On Friday, she received a Webkins from friends at school, and really, she must be the only 7-year old we knew who did NOT own a Webkins! (Probably due to us just now having high-speed internet!) Her new little Webkins pal is an adorable black-and-tan dachshund, just like our Henry! How perfect!
After Caitie's party she was allowed to have one friend spend the night. They stayed up pretty late talking and drawing together, but Caitlyn had a wonderful time! However, her mother is quite tired today! I'll try to post pictures of her birthday soon!




1 comment:
I love the picture of her in curlers!! Love you Caitie-kins!
Post a Comment