Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dear Sissy....


Auntie Stef and Aubreigh at the beach in Aptos for July 4th


Stef with our girls after watching all the kiddos for us for
TWO NIGHTS: fabulous!


"Where's Beef?"
OK This one's an inside joke but I know the birthday girl will
get it. And that's all that matters anyway.

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!!!! I hope you had a very special day...you have something on the way from the Scholl Family. Sorry we couldn't call..our long-distance phone has been disabled. What a great day to have that happen. I'll chat with you as soon as I can. I'm so glad you're my sister and I love you so much!

2 comments:

Stephanie Tang said...

Thanks Jennie!! I love you guys!
WHERE'S BEEF?????

The Scholl Family said...

I'd love to go back to that place...the kids would get a kick out of the sushi boats!