
My Three Favorite Little People!Yes, I'm a blogging maniac this morning, but hey, I've got to catch up when I've got a little quiet chunk of time, and that would be now! The 2 little ones are still asleep, I'm enjoying a cup of delicious coffee and watching Mia sleep on my ironing board. Ahhhh...
Anyway, here's a couple pics from Mothers' Day. We went to church in the morning and had Caitlyn's Dedication, then went home and rested/did the nap thing. Marty and the kids treated me to mexican food for dinner- yum! And, they all SAT NICELY at the restaurant! Now there's a real Mom's Day treat! Caitlyn made me a sweet little mommy and baby seal sculpture at school, and Brie made me a flower with hand and footprints on it! Jake and Brie also planted some little Dianthus for me. It was a very sweet Mothers' Day- thank you, kids! I love you!


1 comment:
Cute family pictures!
love Mom
Post a Comment