
course- not to stay. Is Mom nervous? Yes. I am regretting signing the permission slip. It is 1.5 hours away, but the reality is, she'll only be 30 min. from Marty's new work. Oh, did I mention that Marty got a new job? I don't think I did. He now works for Sac-Yolo Mosquito & Vector Control District in Elk Grove. He loves it. That's summarizing it. If you want to see what they do, visit www.fightthebite.net. It will explain stuff better than I can.
So tomorrow Miss Caitie is headed off to the zoo, armed with sunscreen, water, a sack lunch, and her new camera. If you think of her, please pray for her safety and the rest of the kids, teachers, and chaperones as well. I can't go along with her so I'm nervous some crazy person will nab her when a chaperone isn't looking. I know, I shouldn't be thinking about this stuff. But I do. I'm a momma, and that's what mommas do.
In case you're wondering, this is one of Caitlyn's famous self-photos. We must have a hundred or so stored up on our computer. Someday I'm going to make a "Chronicles of Caitlyn: Extreme Faces."


3 comments:
Great picture of Caitlyn!! I'll be thinking of Caitlyn at the zoo tomorrow...I am sure she will have a wonderful time and come back with tons of stories. Wish I was going. Love, Aunt Sue Ann
I hope Caitlyn had a good time at the zoo. Wish I could have gone with her too!!
Love Mom
Caitie did have a good time. She really liked the flamingos and the reptiles, like the cayman. They also got to go to Fairytale Town, which she loved!
Post a Comment