Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday pics




Here are a couple pics from my birthday...Marty made me a delicious chocolate cake with chocolate frosting....mmmm....and NO yucky raspberry filling. I made tortillas and he made the fillings...delicious! We had friends over to celebrate and help eat all the food and the cake so we wouldn't be stuffing our faces with it for another week! Here you can see Jake enjoying a piece of cake!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your computer and camera decided to be friends after all!! I love seeing photos of all of you. Happy Birthday!!

Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hey, thats a nice cake Marty!! Good job....wish I could have a piece:) Sue Ann

The Scholl Family said...

Yes, my computer and camera finally "talked" and are getting along, for now! Marty does make good cakes. Actually, while I'm here I may as well brag that he's an awfully good cook as well- makes some pretty fabulous creations in the kitchen!

Priscilla Rynning said...

oh, my gosh, that is the cutest quilt I have ever seen!!!! Who made it?

The Scholl Family said...

Thanks Priscilla! I made it for Caitlyn when she turned 2, and it's an "I Spy" quilt- Caitlyn still loves it. It's very busy and random, but kids love that anyway! Ah, I miss quilting!