


Our niece has arrived: Natalie Grace Tang!!! She was born last night, March 23rd, at 9:49 pm and weighed in at 7 lb 12 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. Such a sweet, tiny bundle! She has beautiful dark hair and blue eyes, and Stef is a MAJOR trooper for her super-fast progression in the last hour of her labor with no drugs. Wow!! My parents and I got to meet Natalie around 11:45 pm and got to hold her. She is just adorable and I can't wait to watch her grow. Praise God for this amazing gift!


3 comments:
Congratulations, Auntie. I love the name Natalie.
Congratulations to the new parents, grandparents,aunt, uncle and cousins!!! Wow--- that is so nice. She looks so sweet and Stephanie and Josh look very happy, even though a bit tired.
The name is so very nice and feminine. Hope to see her before she gets too big. Ginny
yippee! congratulations to all! she is beautiful! (when stephanie is up for it, i'd love to hear the whole story! but i know, what brand new mommy has time for blogging?!
Post a Comment