Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Forgotten Christmas Pictures




These pictures are especially for Grandma Ginny, who wanted to see the kids in their cute Christmas outfits she picked out for them! I don't know how I forgot Christmas in my blog, but apparantly I did! Ooops! And I blog about it on, of all days, St. Patrick's Day! Well, after sifting through my December pictures (and there are a TON!) I realized why I hadn't posted many...there were too many to choose from! And I am glad December is behind us, for the time being! So, without further adieu, here are the kids in their Christmas attire. Caitlyn chose to wear something different on Christmas Eve, (Her "Ice Cream Queen shirt with her new tights and boots from us!) but the younger ones cooperated! Jake gets a ton of use of of those pants, by the way....he looks so sharp in corduroy! I love the way Brie is looking at Caitie...."I adore you, sissy!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures and cute outfits. I also love the way Aubreigh is adoring her big sister! Precious!!
love Mom

Stephanie Tang said...

I'm sure I've looked at you like that over the years!!

The Scholl Family said...

Yes, but you've learned better than that by now! Now you look DOWN at me!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the christmas photos Jennie.It makes this grandma very happy to see the little ones in their new clothes. It looks like they were having a very good time playing at their great grandparent's house.

Love, Ginny

Stephanie Tang said...

I was just looking at the picture of the kids at Nana and Pop Pop's and I think it fits their personalities quite well. There's Aubreigh - quite content just sitting peacefully on the ball. Caitlyn - victorious with TWO balls. Jake - "Who needs a ball to have fun??"

Love you guys!!