
Here's our Caitie minus her two front teeth! Isn't she a cutie? We love her new look and her new way of pronouncing words that begin with "s" though we try not to call attention to it, because she gets embarrassed. :{
Off the subject completely, but if any of you have seen the latest Denny's commercial starring the "Nannerpus", a banana turned into an octopus, sitting on a stack of pancakes, then you know just how endearing (and hilarious) he is. The Nannerpus is way more cool than the Grand Slam Breakfast Denny's was trying to promote. My kids begged me to make them their own Nannerpus, and I couldn't resist. If you have not seen Nannerpus, go to www.youtube.com and type in Nannerpus. You won't be disappointed.


2 comments:
Miss Caitlyn!!! You are looking like Papa with all those missing teeth!! You are soooo cute.
I love you.
Papa
Papa, are you missing teeth already! I know you're old, but THAT old??!! You should have seen me with my cute pigtails today when I went to school. Between that and the missing teeth, I was very 1st grade!
Post a Comment